What Continuous do with User personally identifiable information
It is always up to User whether to disclose personally identifiable information to Continuous, although if User elects not to do so, Continuous reserves the right not to register User as a user or provides User with any products or services. "Personally identifiable information" means information that can be used to identify User as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your Continuous Services user ID
- any account-preference information User provide us
- your computer's domain name and IP address, indicating
- where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can 'talk' to yours while User are logged in
If User does provide personally identifiable information to Continuous, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, Continuous will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless User opts out (see below), Continuous may use your contact information to provide User with information Continuous believes User needs to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products User has ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver service User has ordered;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that User identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Continuous, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
If User has questions about deleting or correcting personal data please contact Continuous.
Other information Continuous collect
Continuous may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify User, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. Continuous may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our service(s); research and development; customer and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
Continuous Services use "cookies" to store personal data on your computer. Continuous may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If User sets up its web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, User might not be able to use some or all of the features of our website(s).
Questions or comments?
Thank You for choosing Continuous Services!